Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Local NHS team “delighted” to be shortlisted as London-wide regional winner for prestigious Parliamentary Award
- News from the NHS NW London CCGs June 2019
- Annual general meetings and annual reports
- We are sorry for your loss
- The new specialist NHS 111 call service for care home staff has supported 3000 care home residents in NW London since launch
- North West London CCGs discuss merger into single organisation