Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Changes to Christmas and New Years pharmacy opening times
- North West London’s World Diabetes Day celebrations
- North West London residents set to access diabetes prevention services through the touch of a button
- NHS patients to benefit from faster scans and test results thanks to new roles in radiography
- Prescribing wisely - two new programmes have launched to change the way we prescribe medicines across North West London
- North West London diabetes transformation team win at the Quality in Care (QIC) Diabetes awards