Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Public consultation on proposed move of Moorfields Eye Hospital’s (City Road) Services
- News from the NHS NW London CCGs May 2019
- Ramadan Mubarak - Health advice for those fasting during this period
- Pharmacy opening times - May Bank holiday
- North West London Diabetes Nurse Consultant runner – up in Rowan Hilson award
- Stress… Are you coping?