Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Tell us what you think the priorities for health and social care in NW London should be
- NHS in North West London scans new opportunities for diagnostic radiographers
- North West London Sustainability & Transformation Plan
- New children's A&E at Hillingdon Hospital
- Seven Day Services at the London Clinical Senate Forum
- New research suggests that GP seven day opening hours reduces A&E attendance