Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- News from the NHS NW London CCGS June 2018
- Is my resident well?
- NHS North West London diabetes nurse consultant makes finals of UK’s top national nursing awards
- NW London diabetes programme wins HSJ Award
- If you could reduce your risk of getting cervical cancer would you? Now is the time
- New accountable officer appointed for the North West London Collaboration of Clinical Commissioning Groups