Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Need to see a GP or nurse over the festive holidays?
- We’re taking a #ZeroTolerance approach against NHS staff abuse
- News from the NHS NW London CCGs December 2018
- Eat. Pace. Plan
- Patients are encouraged to call 111 this winter to ease pressure on NHS services.
- Maternity team shortlisted for 'Team of the year' by the RCM