Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Sir Trevor McDonald urges residents to take up free flu vaccine
- Planned changes to Ealing Hospital’s children’s services in 2016 were ‘made safely and resulted in improvements to care’ says new report
- Local GP to champion diabetes care in North West London
- Extended GP services in North West London
- North West London diabetes team lead the way at Healthcare Transformation Awards
- Supporting mothers to talk about postnatal depression