Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
You can find out more about our clinical vision and strategy in the draft of our Long Term Plan.
- We're still here for you! What to do if you need medical care that is not related to coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from North West London NHS 1 April 2020
- North West London Coronavirus news
- CCGs set up local clinics as part of COVID-19 response
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from North West London NHS 19 March 2020
- New Accountable Officer for North West London Collaboration of CCGs