Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- UK patients living with debilitating and life-threatening conditions to benefit from new data research centres
- Response from the NW London CCGs to the 'Guardian' on financial recovery
- North West London Diabetes Guidelines revised
- North West London financial recovery: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Update on commissioning reform in NW London
- NHS in North West London prepares for financial recovery