Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
You can find out more about our clinical vision and strategy in the draft of our Long Term Plan.
- Proposed move of Moorfields Eye Hospital’s City Road services
- New breakthrough NHS treatment can send type 2 diabetes into remission
- OneLondon - join the conversation about health and care information
- News from the NHS NW London CCGs January 2020
- Help to shape the future of planned orthopaedic surgery for adults in north central London
- NHS England announce the new Health Leaders to drive Health and Care in London