Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Diabetes training programme shortlisted for HSJ award
- New low back pain and sciatica policy for North West London
- Treat Me Right! People with learning disabilities and autism help train 1000 NHS and social care staff
- More than 1,500 patients benefit from ‘Home first’ initiative
- Need to see a GP or nurse over the Easter holidays?
- Do you want to beat Type 2 diabetes? There’s an app for that!