Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
You can find out more about our clinical vision and strategy in the draft of our Long Term Plan.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from North West London NHS - 31 July 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from North West London NHS - 17 July 2020
- Residents encouraged to attend hospital appointments and contact their GP when needed
- Cricklewood walk-in service is closing
- Health Help Now to close
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from North West London NHS - 19 June 2020