Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- LIKE MINDED EVENT: Who cares for our carers?
- Welbourn review
- Dr Mohini Parmar appointed lead to deliver ambitious health, care and finance plans for North West London
- Changes to children’s services at Ealing Hospital will support high quality seven-day services for all children in North West London
- Man Down? Stand Up! Innovation Lab
- Wellbeing Network animation