Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- What should you do if you feel unwell over the bank holiday?
- Join our FREE Digital Health Community Hubs
- News from the NHS NW London CCGs August 2019
- Help your NHS save money!
- Engagement with Londoners must go deeper in order to realise the full benefits of joined-up health and care data
- NW London Statement - The end of SaHF and a new plan for North West London