Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Sleepio a free app for people in London who have trouble sleeping
- Response to ‘The Puzzle of STPs in London’, King’s Fund report to the London Mayor
- Feeling stressed? Let’s talk about it
- Young Grenfell community speak out about mental health
- News from the NHS NW London CCGs October 2018
- North West London Diabetes Guidelines published