Better, more joined-up health and social care across North West London, that always puts the patient first.
In North West London, we are making sure that patients and the public are at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we will provide better access to care, around the clock.
- Being able to book appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently
- More specialist doctors available to treat complex conditions
- Your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health
- When you need longer term care from multiple specialists, it is joined up
- Specialist mental health services for expectant and new mothers launched in Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Westminster and Kensington and Chelsea
- Get your 15 minutes of fame – get involved in NHS diabetes video
- ‘Home first’ – Joy’s story
- Choosing wisely - changing the way we prescribe
- NHS in North West London win bid for £2.3 million to fight diabetes
- Improving patient transport