To provide safe, high quality and sustainable hospital services, the North West London health and care partnership is working together on these priorities:
- Improving commissioning of specialised services - support NW London's hospitals to proivde the most effective and efficient treatment for rare illnesses and disorders
- Getting hospital patients better, quicker - make sure all hospital patients get the right tests, expert advice and treatment as soon as possible, every day of the week
- Organising hospital services - continue to improve, adapt and organise community and hospital services to achieve high quality standards for patients, based on latest clincial evidence and expertise
- Hospital productivity programme - make sure our hospitals run as effciciently and effectively as possible to make the best use of NHS expertise, drive out waste, drive up quality and free up more resources for front line services.
- the latest King’s Fund polling shows public satisfaction with outpatient services was 68 per cent and 60 per cent for stays in hospital.