On this page you will find the meeting dates, location details and papers for the Shadow Joint Committee meeting.
The next meeting
Thursday 6 December 2018
- Board Room, Westminster University, 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW
- Papers will be available one week prior to the meeting
- WATCH MEETING LIVE
Attending and contributing to the meeting
The meeting will be open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend. After the meeting is over, there will be up to 30 minutes allowed for questions which relate to the business of the Shadow Joint Committee, from members of the public.
If you wish to ask a question at the meeting, or have a suggestion for a topic to be discussed at a future Joint Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be a live stream of the meeting available on this website. If you are attending the meeting, please be aware that there is a possibility that you will be recorded and visible on the live-stream. If you have any specific needs with regard to accessibility, please contact email@example.com in advance of the meeting.
Updates from NW London
If you would like to receive updates about the Joint Committee and other work from the NHS in NW London, please sign up here.
Thursday 1 November 2018
- Papers for November 2018 are available to view or download
- If you were unable to attend the meeting you can watch a recording here.
Thursday 6 September 2018
- Papers for September 2018 are available to view or download
If you were unable to attend the meeting, you can read a summary of the meeting here or you can watch a recording here.