How to use the toolkit
Across all chapters there are callouts to help point out specific information that you might find useful:
- Case studies: These are best-practice examples from elsewhere that might be useful to keep in mind.
- Working group opinion: These are key discussion points and recommendations from the co-design work the working groups focused on across several months.
- User example: These are stories of patients, carers or people who use services that help illustrate a particular point.
- Practical tools: These are either technical or financial tools that can help implement what is discussed in the chapter.
- Check and challenge: These are questions that focus the reader on the next steps that arise from the content that has been presented