Chapter 6 - How do we innovate a new model of care working with users and carers?
This chapter explains how providers of care can design a new and innovative model of care. In order to do this, providers will need to understand the essential features of a model of integrated care, and will need to understand the costs of their proposed models.
- The case for change and innovation - View Section
- Convene for co-design - View Section
- Understand current care and future needs - View Section
- Setting vision and goals that will achieve the desired outcomes - View Section
- Design the new model of care - View Section
- Deciding who will do what, where and when - View Section
- Costing the whole model - View Section
- Assessing the impact of the model - View Section