Chapter 5 - What are the outcomes to be delivered?
This chapter explains how commissioners, the buyers of health, and providers of care can think about outcomes. In order to do this, they will need to understand how outcomes can be measured, how they can measure individual and personal goals and then how they can be tracked over time.
- How do we think about outcomes holistically? - View Section
- How can we convene for co-designing outcomes? - View Section
- How do we define outcomes and metrics? - View Section
- How do we ensure personalisation? - View Section
- How will outcomes be tracked and measured? - View Section
- How will we ensure standards and accountability? - View Section